We take complaints about editorial content seriously.
We are committed to abiding by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (“IPSO”) rules and regulations, and the Editors’ Code of Practice.
To see a copy of the code, visit: https://www.ipso.co.uk/editors-code-of-practice/
How to complain
If you would like to make a complaint, please email [email protected] or write to Editorial Complaints, Beat Media Group, 49-53 York Street, London, Twickenham, TW1 3LP
Our editorial complaints policy
1. This policy relates to all complaints framed within the terms of the Editors’ Code.
2. We aim to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
3. All complaints will be acknowledged promptly.
4. We may need to contact you to request further information, in order to be able to fully understand and respond to your complaint.
5. If we do not believe that your complaint requires investigation, we will let you know and explain the reasons why.
6. Where appropriate, we will seek to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.